玛丽的信

In my restless dreams,I see that town.
我在无尽的梦境中看见那座小镇。
Silent Hill.
寂静岭。
You promised me you'd take me there again someday.
你答应过会再带我去。
But you never did.
但你没有。
Well, I'm alone there now...
现在我独身一人……
In our special place Waiting for you...
在“老地方”……
Waiting for you to come to see me.
等你前来见我。
But you never do.
但你没有。
And so I wait, wrapped in my cocoon of pain and loneliness.
而我依然在孤独与苦痛的茧中痴等。
I know I've done a terrible thing to you.
我知道我对你做了坏事。
Something you'll never forgive me for.
你永远也不会原谅我。
I wish I could change that, but I can't.
我希望自己能改变那一点,却做不到。
I feel so pathetic and ugly laying here,waiting for you...
我躺在这里等你,让我感觉可悲又丑陋。
Every day I stare up at the cracks in the ceiling and all I can think about is how unfair it all is...
每一天,我盯着天花板上的裂缝,想着这一切是多么的不公平……
The doctor came today.
今天医生来了。
He told me I could go home for a short stay.
他说我可以回家看看。
It's not that I'm getting better.
不是因为我好转了。
It's just that this may bemy last chance...
而是恐怕是最后的机会。
I think you know what I mean...
你明白我的意思吧……
Even so, I'm glad to be coming home.
即便如此,我还是很高兴能回家。
I've missed you terribly.
真的好想你。
But I'm afraid James.
但我好怕,詹姆斯。
I'm afraid you don't really want me to come home.
我好怕你,其实并不想我回家。
Whenever you come see me,I can tell how hard it is on you...
每次你来的时候,我能看出你多么的不情愿。
I don't know if you hate me or pity me...
不知道你是恨我,还是可怜我……
Or maybe I just disgust you...
或者,只是我让你感到恶心。
I'm sorry about that.
真对不起啊。
When I first learned that I was going to die, I just didn't want to accept it.
最初知道我快死的时候,我拒绝接受。
I was so angry all the time and I struck out at everyone I loved most.
我向每个我爱的人大发雷霆。
Especially you, James.
尤其是你,詹姆斯。
That's why I understand if you do hate me.
所以,如果你真的恨我,我也理解。
But I want you to know this, James.I'll always love you.
但是我想让你知道,我永远爱你,詹姆斯。
Even though our life together had to end like this,
我们的生活就要这样结束了,
I still would n't trade it for the world.
对我来说也是无价之宝。
We had some wonderful years together.
我们曾经拥有美好的记忆。
Well this letter has gone on too long so I'll say goodbye.
这封信已经太长了,我就说再见吧。
I told the nurse to give this to you after I'm gone.
我告诉护士,在我走后转交给你。
That means that as you read this, I'm already dead.
意思是,在你读到这封信时,我已经去世了。
I can't tell you to remember me,
我没法要求你记住我,
but I can't bear for you to forget me.
但我不能忍受你忘掉我。
These last few years since I became ill...
在我生病的后的几年,
I'm so sorry for what I did to you, did to us...
我对你,对我们做的一切,我是那么后悔……
You've given me so much and I haven't been able to return single thing.
你给予我如此之多,而我缺无力偿还。
That's why I want you to live for yourself now.Do what's best for you, James.
所以我希望你为自己而活,为自己着想,詹姆斯……
James...You made me happy.
詹姆斯……你让我感觉好幸福。

暂无评论

发送评论 编辑评论


上一篇
下一篇